Saturday, October 4, 2008

Friday Night out


I was as drunk as a skunk last night the first time for ages and I have the woolly head that is always going to follow a heavy drinking session today.

I have the two boys tonight Shona is off to a concert see picture.

Me I am watching the Rugby League grand final from Old Trafford. It as 6 -6 at the moment between Saint Helens and Leeds, come on the rhinos. Make that 12-6 to Leeds but knock on penalty to Saints. We won it back.

It was Celtic 4 Hamilton 0 today hope the Saints can do us a favor tomorrow can't see it though.

12-6 half time.

Leeds FC got a bit of a doing at the football today but there is a long way to go and a win in the grand final tonight would more than make up for the early result.

Right I am off to enjoy the second half I will post more later tonight. x

No comments: