Monday, October 13, 2008

Hello again


Hello it's been a wee while life has been as hectic as usual. I had a good if drunken night out in Carnoustie"see pic its a nice place" on Friday night,it took me the rest of the weekend to recover.

The rest of my weekend was taken up in looking after my kids and the international football. To be honest the international game does not move and excite me in the way that the club game does but I did enjoy watching the games from South America and the wonderful display from Brazil.

I have brought up to date my facebook and bebo pages and they look a lot more like there is something going on than they did before I am as a result back in touch with a couple of people who I have not chatted to for quite a while and that's all real bonus.

that's all for the moment I will do my best to keep this page up to date x

No comments: